1. Is this the first seizure the person/child has ever had? If more than one – How many seizures have occurred before this one? How often did they occur? When did they occur? When was the last seizure?
Read more »
2. Who witnessed the seizure? Where did the seizure happen?
3. How did the person feel before the seizure? Were there any warning signs (aura) like numbness, strange smell/taste or behaviour/mood changes?
4. Describe the seizure. What happened during the seizure? Were there convulsive, jerking movements or sudden fall without loss of consciousness, or just staring/blinking, automations?
5. Did the person become unconscious or bite his/her tongue, become incontinent or display confusion/memory loss?